Our Vision and Values
'Encouraging everyone’s light to shine.' (Matthew 5:16)
Northleaze School offers a caring Christian community where we encourage each other to be all that we can be.
We live in a rapidly changing world. As our children progress through school, we want them to develop as compassionate individuals, full of friendship and creativity, respecting themselves and those around them, equipped with the resilience they need for all the challenges of life and with an understanding of the responsibility they each have for themselves and for the sustainability of the world in which they live.
HOW WE WILL ACHIEVE THIS:
- Setting high standards and goals for all
- Ensuring children take responsibility for their own learning
- Using a variety of effective and inspiring teaching strategies and effective feedback
- Providing excellent learning opportunities, embracing technology, both in school and in the wider environment
- Having clear and consistent shared expectations of all
- Working in close partnership and communicating effectively with parents, carers, the community and the Lighthouse Schools Partnership
- Sharing and celebrating the successes of everyone in our school community